2017 ICD-10 Handbook
Think you've nailed ICD-10? Think again!
2017 introduced thousands of ICD-10-CM and PCS changes, along with copious updates to the ICD-10-CM official guidelines.
For many providers, guideline confusion has resulted in a high rate of coding errors. Take charge of denial problems that hurt your bottom line. Get all the facts in the 2017 ICD-10 Handbook¸ including easy-to-understand interpretations of the confusing specialty-specific guidelines.
Say goodbye to the incomprehensible with these easy-to-follow and indispensable features:
- ICD-10-CM & PCS updates: General information related to the code sets
- Coding guidelines for each specialty explained in everyday language
- Important new and revised codes for each specialty
- The 2017 ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS official guidelines
- Define your approach using PCS code’s 5th character
- Expert Advice to succeed at coding with ‘Code First’ and payer policy answers
- How to document unspecified codes
- Quizzes to assess and reinforce your coding know-how
Want more? We have everything you need to conquer the most obstinate ICD-10-CM and –PCS challenges!
- Gear up for the end of Medicare’s ‘code family’ clemency
- Nail down root operations in ICD-10-PCS
- Master your MTHFR codes
- Simplify hundreds of Salter-Harris fracture code changes
- 3 tips to help your optometry claims sail through
- 3 Pediatric ICD-10 tips you probably haven’t heard before
- Watch ICD-10 dominant side guideline with CVA sequelae
- Size up these 7 cardiology changes for ICD-10-CM 2017
- Heed new codes for intraoperative and postprocedural complications
- Z codes changes that impact internal medicine specialists
- Familiarize yourself with these five obstetric changes
- Plus reams more of essential topics for the spectrum of specialties
Order your 2017 ICD-10 Handbook today! Call 1-800-508-2582 or click the link above to get the 2017 ICD-10 Handbook.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: