Cardiology Coding Handbook 2017
Your Indispensable Sourcebook for Cardiology Coding Guidelines and Reimbursement
If the inundation of new codes and revisions for CPT®, ICD-10-CM, and HCPCS put an end to your expedient coding accuracy, the Cardiology Coding Handbook 2017 will restore your command.
Cardiology Coding Handbook 2017 is an all-inclusive and essential resource powered up exclusively for cardiology and vascular surgery coders. With how-to advice on the 2017 CPT®, HCPCS, and ICD-10-CM code sets at your fingertips, we catch you up to speed and get you moving faster than ever.
Optimize Reimbursement Through Better Cardiology Coding & Documentation
Master codes like T82—cardiac device complication—and capture the encounter details you need for prompt payment. Master the complete code sets with the all-new Cardiology Coding Handbook 2017! From helping you incorporate documentation changes to providing you with detailed guidance for venography, angioplasty, coronary aspiration thrombectomy, AAA screening, stress test codes, and more — we’ve got you covered.
Take a giant leap forward with these features and benefits:
- 2017 cardiology CPT® code changes and revisions, including additions, deletions, category updates, and tips
- Tighten up your LAAC coding just in time for new code 33340
- Relearn angioplasty coding with 2017 CPT® coding changes
- Deepen your understanding of TPVI with expert insights
- Apply this primary code list to +37252 (IVUS)
- Break programing out of global
- Pick apart tibial guidelines
- Know nuclear stress test coding essentials
- Look beyond descriptor for shunt detection
- Choose BNP code base on role
- Master codes for emergent NSTEMI intervention
- Identify Coumadin management risk
- Spot counseling E/M coding opportunities
- Think twice before reporting H&P with E/M
- Keep these cardiology Category III codes handy to head off auditing troubles
- Make room for new echo Category III code
- Tread with care for inpatient modifier 24 use
- Reopen rather than resubmit for modifier 25
- Choose 78 for OR-treatment complication
- Nail down new anticoagulant and collaborative care HCPCS codes for 2017
- Succeed at heart failure coding with “Code First’ and payer policy answers
- And so much more!
Don’t miss out on critical cardiology coding topics that could enhance your bottom line! Call 1-800-508-2582 or click the link above to get your copy of the latest cardiology coding handbook today.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: