Ask an Expert 2016
Pump Up Productivity and Revenue, and Deflate Denials with 2016 Ask an Expert
Wish you had an expert on hand to answer all of your coding and medical billing questions? Tired of paying costly consulting fees to get the answers you want?
Keep the answers to your most challenging questions at your fingertips, and put a stop to denials. Ask an Expert, your handy quick-reference guide, is jam-packed with 1,400+ readers’ questions and expert answers in all specialties from our online Ask an Expert forum. National speaker and auditor, Nikki Taylor, MBA, COC, CPC, CPMA, personally reviewed each answer to help you protect your revenue.
Find expert advice for ICD-10-CM coding, tricky add-on codes, denial management, CPT® modifiers, procedural bundling edits, surgeries, global surgical package, and many more!
Here’s a sneak peek at essential features found in 2016 Ask an Expert:
- Answers to the most common coding, billing, and reimbursement questions, arranged by topic and specialty
- Sample operative reports and office notes accompany several questions
- Evaluation and management audit forms and checklists ensure you select the correct E/M level of care every time
- Hottest topics searched on SuperCoder.com
- Billing tools and incident-to audit checklist for nonphysician practitioner billing, plus tips for tackling substitute physician billing
- Get expert guidance and tips for CPT® and , including lay term summary and modifier explanation
- Test your knowledge with specialty-based quizzes and answer keys
- Question and answer sections have easy-to-use matching colored bleed tabs
- Alphabetical index provides quick reference for questions
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to ask an expert your burning questions that affect your bottom line! Call 1-800-508-2582 or click the link above to get your copy of the 2016 Ask an Expert today.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: