Coders' Specialty Guide 2017: Cardiology/Cardiothoracic Surgery
New name, design and features! – Coming in 2017!
Guide Starts shipping December 2016. Preorder now!
We’ve redesigned one of our best cardiology coding books based on your suggestions. SuperCoder Illustrated for Cardiology is now Coders' Specialty Guide 2017: Cardiology/Cardiothoracic Surgery, your new coding companion for cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery. Reel in our experts’ advice for coding cardiothoracic and cardiology procedures and services.
This Coders’ Specialty Guide contains all of the essential features you’ve come to expect from a SuperCoder Illustrated book, like official CPT® code descriptions and lay term explanations, detailed information on Medicare reimbursements, coding tips, plus many other bonus features:
- Handy combination reference guide for both cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, with related specialties
- Expanded to include all CPT® codes for cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery , including cardiology code changes
- Coding tips for maximum reimbursement and HCPCS codes with easy definitions
- ICD-10-CM-to-CPT® crosswalks to ensure risk-free audits
- Detailed code index with page numbers for quicker searches
- Simple navigation with headers and color-coded tabs
- Easy-to-understand illustrations with codes
- And much more!
Revamp your cardiothoracic surgery/cardiology coding process and protect your bottom line! Call 1-800-508-2582 to pre-order the guide or click on the above link for your copy of NEW Coders' Specialty Guide 2017: Cardiology/Cardiothoracic Surgery!
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: