Procedural Reference Guide for Coders 2018
Bank on TCI’s Procedural Reference Guide for Coders 2018—the complete guide to lay terms for 10,000+ CPT® codes.
Designed for practical use and loaded with valuable features—including anatomical and procedural illustrations—the Procedural Reference Guide for Coders 2018 makes CPT® coding fast, comprehensible, and accurate.
Ace CPT® coding and rid confusion, denials, rework, and inadequate reimbursement:
- Exhaustive CPT® code listing across specialties, including 2018 new and revised codes, with lay descriptions.
- Glossary of thousands of medical terms with definitions to enhance your understanding of a lay term description of a code
- Evaluation and Management Survival Guide: Code all types of E/M services, including the 2018 updates
- CPT® modifiers with lay terms, explanations, and tips
- Introduction to surgical coding and surgical terms: Gain a solid understanding of coding surgical procedures and common terminology
- Procedure eponyms for procedures named after a person
- Basic types of anesthesia walk-through explanations
- Normal lab values and vital signs: Get to know normal or abnormal results
- Billing, coding, and reimbursement terms: Nail down current terms and regulatory organizations
- Common medical chart abbreviations
- Illustrations of various body systems: Guide you as you read lay term descriptions for services and procedures
- And more!
Optimize your reimbursement with the one-stop resource of more than 9,000 CPT® codes and lay descriptions.
PRE-ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 today to get your copy.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: