ICD-10-CM for Physicians & Hospitals 2018
Turbocharge your workflow — and ensure optimal reimbursement with this essential ICD-10-CM manual.
Master the complete diagnostic code set for physician offices and hospitals. The ICD-10-CM for Physicians & Hospitals 2018 is packed with new and revised ICD-10-CM codes, full descriptors, coding conventions, includes and excludes notes, along with color-coded symbols, alerts, and illustrations for easy comprehension. Cover-to-cover, you’ll find high-impact features to get you up to speed for ethical and maximum reimbursement.
- Complete ICD-10-CM code set, including its 360 additions, 142 deletions, and 226 revisions
- Code descriptors for complete code set to master new and revised codes
- Official ICD-10-CM Coding Guidelines & Conventions — Conquer claim denial with guidelines and conventions know-how.
- Alphabetic Index, Index to External Causes, and Tabular List
- Updated Tables — Code quicker with the Table of Drugs and Chemicals and Neoplasm Table
- Chapter Specific Guidelines — Official Guidelines specific to Tabular List chapters written in everyday language
- Appendix with Z codes for long term use of drugs
- Z codes used as the first-listed diagnosis
- Major Complication & Comorbidity (MCC) and Complication & Comorbidity (CC) indicators and exclusions, as well as alerts for principal diagnosis as its own CC/MCC
- Colored Illustrations, Notes, and Highlighted Alerts:
- Highlighted alerts for 7th characters
- Highlighted unspecified codes, other specified codes, and manifestation codes
- Colored alert symbols to add 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th characters throughout the Tabular List
- Colored full-page anatomical illustrations
- Anatomy and physiology with illustrations explained before Tabular List chapters
- Color-coded includes notes, and Excludes1 and Excludes2 notes
- Color-Coding for MCEs — Coding is easy with color-coding and symbols for Medicare Code Edits (MCEs) for gender, primary diagnosis only, and age
- References — Negotiate intricate coding scenarios with article references from AHA’s Coding Clinic®
- Swift Navigation Features — Dictionary-style headers and colored bleed tabs with chapter title, number, and code ranges on every page
PRE-ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 today to get your copy of the 2018 ICD-10-CM for Physicians & Hospitals.
E-Books are not printable.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: