HCPCS Level II Advisor 2018
Rev Up Your HCPCS Coding for Optimum Reimbursement
Ace coding for supplies, drugs, and DME, and ensure that your practice is getting the reimbursement it deserves with the HCPCS Level II Advisor 2018.
Approved by AHIMA as a study reference for CCS-P™ Certification, the HCPCS Level II Advisor 2018 is brimming with rules for code usage, expert guidance, and best-in-class tips on code selection—as well as 2018 HCPCS code updates. And navigation couldn’t be easier!
Master coding accuracy every time with these vital features:
· 278 new, 147 revised, and 145 deleted HCPCS codes for 2018 (with deleted codes crosswalk)
- 5,000+ HCPCS codes with complete code descriptors in everyday language
· HCPCS G codes to CPT® crosswalk
- Table of Drugs and Biologicals, including more brand-name drugs and generic drugs
- Full-colored anatomical illustrations
- Pub 100 references
- Comprehensive alphabetic index with hundreds of additional entries
- Medicare Unlikely Edits (MUEs)
- PQRS table with HCPCS code numerator and corresponding denominator
PLUS — Power up your coding and billing with these additional features:
- Correct coding policies
- CCI edits (Column 1 and Column 2)
- Dictionary-style headers and color-coded bleed tabs
- Color coding and symbols throughout the Tabular List for:
- Male only, female only & age
- APC status indicators
- ASC approved procedure/ ASC payment indicator
- Special coverage instructions apply
- Not payable by Medicare/Noncovered by Medicare/ Noncovered by Medicare statute/Paid under the DME fee schedule/Carrier judgement
- Article references from AHA Coding Clinic®
- New & revised code
- PQRS code
- And much more!
Hone your skills and recoup your earned reimbursement with swift access to code updates for billing services, supplies, equipment, and drugs with the HCPCS Level II Advisor 2018!
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 to get your copy today!
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: