2017 Comprehensive Physician Bundle 2
Save on your coding resources with the consummate 2017 Comprehensive Physician Bundle 1!
Sail through your coding and compliance challenges with our 2017 Comprehensive Physician Bundle 2, your five-in-one toolkit to master procedure, diagnosis, and supplies coding, billing, and compliance rules and requirements. Eliminate claim denials and overcome compliance risks today. With the 2017 Comprehensive Physician Bundle 2, you’ll optimize your workflow — and your reimbursements!
- HCPCS Level II Advisor: Rule the day with quick access to the most recent code updates for billing supplies, equipment, and drugs to Medicare and additional payers. You’ll find an index and tabular list for services, supplies, durable medical equipment, and drugs that the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) developed. As well, we’ve created a bonus fold-out cover with 2017 HCPCS modifiers and included a HCPCS coding procedures tutorial. Isn’t it time you get the reimbursement you’ve earned?
- 2017 ICD-10-CM for Physicians and Hospitals: The 2017 ICD-10-CM for Physicians and Hospitals covers over 1,900 code updates and is chockfull of essential features to clinch ethical and maximum reimbursement in 2017.
- Procedural Coding Advisor: Find the correct codes to review without being redirected through pages in our ingeniously designed 2017 Procedural Coding Advisor. We lay out the full 2017 CPT® code set, including complete code descriptors, E/M coding guidance and tips, HCPCS G-codes-to-CPT® crosswalk, and PQRS codes — as well as facility and non-facility RUVs, global days, MUEs, ASC payment indicators, and more.
- E/M Handbook + Supplement: Don’t let E/M coding confusion result in claim denials and even accusations of abuse that could result in penalties. Before you land in hot water, pick up your copy of the Evaluation and Management Coding Handbook and solve your E/M coding dilemmas once and for all. The Evaluation and Management Coding Handbook gives you more than 120 pages of E/M coding guidance—plus level-of-service audit templates and full-page 1997 MDM calculation worksheets sure to make coding your E/M encounters quick and accurate. But there’s so much more! To help you navigate the labyrinth of rules and regulations for E/M coding and auditing, we’ve created an all-new supplement for your Evaluation and Management Coding Handbook that covers the gamut of updates.
- Procedural Reference Guide for Coders: Don’t get burned by claim denials. Banish confusion and vague descriptions today. Get the 2017 CPT® code changes — with expert lay descriptions for every CPT® code and best-in-class guidance.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association
Note: You will pay full price for the books you keep if you return one or more books from the bundle.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: