2017 Comprehensive Physician Bundle 1
Save more on your coding resources with the 2017 Comprehensive Physician Bundle 1—now with new and improved features!
We’ve got you covered with our 2017 Comprehensive Physician Bundle 1 — everything from an expansive range of procedure, diagnosis, and supplies coding… to billing and compliance rules and requirements. Rely on these five vital sourcebooks to rein in claim denials and compliance risks, to optimize reimbursement, and to expedite your workflow.
- HCPCS Level II Advisor: Jumpstart your day with easy access to the latest code updates to bill supplies, equipment, and drugs to Medicare and other payers. In addition to a customized alphabetic index and tabular list for CMS services, supplies, durable medical equipment, and drugs, we’ve included a bonus fold-out cover with 2017 HCPCS modifiers and a HCPCS coding procedures tutorial. Master coding accuracy and recoup the reimbursement you’ve earned with the 2017 HCPCS Level II Advisor.
- 2017 ICD-10-CM for Physicians and Hospitals: With over 1,900 code updates, the 2017 ICD-10-CM for Physicians and Hospitals is bursting with indispensable features to guarantee unmatched coding success in your office.
- Procedural Coding Advisor: Designed for busy coders and providers, the 2017 Procedural Coding Advisor lays out the full CPT® code set for 2017 with complete code descriptors, E/M coding tips and guidance, HCPCS G-codes-to-CPT® crosswalk, PQRS codes, and so much more.
- 2017 ICD-10 Handbook: The expanded 2017 ICD-10 Handbook will guide you through coding everything from hypertension, CVA sequelae, mental disorders, fractures, sprains, strains, falls, burns, and much more. We’ve packed the 2017 ICD-10 Handbook with nearly 200 articles, readers’ questions, and expert advice to catch you up to speed and keep you moving.
- Procedural Reference Guide for Coders: End claim denials here and now—get all 2017 CPT® code changes and expert lay descriptions for every CPT® code—all with step-by-step guidance for services and procedures coding. Say goodbye to confusion and abstruse descriptions with this user-friendly reference.
*CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association
Note: You will pay full price for the books you keep if you return one or more books from the bundle.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: