2017 Coder's Desk Reference for Orthopedic Diagnoses
Lay Descriptions and More to Help You Master ICD-10 Orthopedic Diagnosis Coding
Orthopedic codes account for more than half of 70,000+ ICD-10-CM codes! Few providers manage to slog through them. If you’re among the majority, you’ve been hit with a painful 25 to 35 percent drop in productivity.
Don’t get lost in the tedium and confusion. Regain your efficiency and curb your claim denial rate with the 2017 Coder's Desk Reference for Orthopedic Diagnoses (Volume 1 & II).
Our authoritative coding tips and plain-English descriptions of diagnoses—along with step-by-step explanations of symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment, including codes for laterality and encounter types—will set you free.
Rely on the 2017 Coder's Desk Reference for Orthopedic Diagnoses (Volume 1 & II) and choose the right code every time. Our all-in-in sourcebook is brimming with essential features from our renowned coding experts:
- Lay descriptions for 1000s of ICD-10-CM orthopedic conditions and injuries, including FY 2017 new/revised/deleted codes
- Introduction to Orthopedic Diagnosis Coding training module for assigning ICD-10 orthopedic codes, including I-9 to I-10 crosswalks for common diagnoses
- Coding Guidelines for ICD-10-CM explained — and translated in everyday language with expert guidance for accurate code selection
- Chapter 13: Diseases of the Musculoskeletal System and Connective Tissue and
- Chapter 19: Injury, Poisoning, and Certain Other Consequences of External Causes
- Complete breakdown of codes that express laterality and encounter type, including fracture encounters
- Anatomical illustrations of the musculoskeletal system in full-color to guide you as you review lay descriptions for conditions and injuries
- Abbreviations, prefixes and suffixes, and orthopedic eponyms
- Orthopedic signs and tests
- Glossary of orthopedic terms with definitions
- Dictionary-style headers and color-coded bleed tabs for easy navigation
- Index to ICD-10-CM sections and code ranges for fast access
- And so much more!
Conquer your orthopedic coding conundrum with the 2017 Coder's Desk Reference for Orthopedic Diagnoses (Volume 1 & II) and eliminate rework once and for all.
To order the 2017 Coder's Desk Reference for Orthopedic Diagnoses (Volume 1 & II), click above or call 1-800-508-2582.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: